- How to Store You Cigar without Humidifier?
- Cigars of the Silver Screen
- What Factors Influence the Price of Cigars?
- Cigar Festivals of the World
- Cigars of the Silver Screen
- Women That Love Cigars – Cigar Traditions
- Politics, Power and The Pleasure of the Perfect Smoke
- Cigar Production: A Primer
- Cigar Traditions – Celebrating a New Addition to the Family
- Christmas Gifts for Cigar Lovers
- February 2019 (6)
- January 2019 (3)
- December 2018 (1)
- September 2018 (3)
- August 2018 (3)
- July 2018 (3)
- June 2018 (3)
- May 2018 (5)
- March 2018 (2)
- February 2018 (3)
- January 2018 (4)
- December 2017 (2)
- November 2017 (3)
- October 2017 (3)
- September 2017 (3)
- July 2017 (4)
- June 2017 (4)
- May 2017 (4)
- April 2017 (4)
- March 2017 (4)
- February 2017 (1)
- April 2016 (2)
3rd July 2017The Best Spots to Enjoy a Cigar in Melbourne
It has become cliché to say that Melbourne is a place with fantastic bars and restaurants, we all know it, and Melbournians are proud of the city being the cultural centre of Australia. This being said, given the almost endless multitude of sophisticated bars lining the city’s intricate layout of laneways and side streets, it is only fair to assume that you can find a place in the city where you can enjoy a fine cigar coupled with the perfect beverage. We here at Alexanders have put together a short list of places we enjoy a drink and a fine stogie.
- Rufus Bar – A sophisticated Churchill-themed bar and lounge perched around the corner from Prahran Station, Rufus Bar is probably our favourite place to go to enjoy a cigar after a hard week of work. Outstanding staff, great drinks list, and a humidor that will make any cigar lovers eyes water. Perfect for late night drinks with a fat stogie, and is a wonderful nightspot to celebrate in style. Take a seat and watch the hustle and bustle of Greville Street from above, and enjoy a fine drink, some foie gras, and a full-flavoured cigar at this lavish bar.
- Risk Bar – The people’s favourite, and a local in Melbourne’s suburbs for enjoying a cocktail partnered with one of their extensive range of cigars, Risk Bar is a Melbourne cigar enthusiast institution. Located on Eaton Street in Oakleigh, Risk Bar serves delicious tapas style food, which goes nicely with their range of full-flavoured cigars. The impressive drinks menu of this Oakleigh establishment is enough to bring a bon vivant in off the street as is, without the wonderful array of stogies (which can also be taken away).
- Captain Baxter – Another luxurious and sophisticated dining room and bar, situated on the iconic St Kilda beach. Style is a word that comes to mind upon entering its luxe interior and outdoor terrace. You’ll be hard pressed to find a better location that brings beach, booze and cigars all in one place.
These are the favourite Melbourne cigar bars of the team at Alexanders. we hope that you will have the opportunity to enjoy a stogie at one of these fabulous locations soon, and whilst you’re at, feel free to take a look through our website, where you will many of the cigars available at these bars right here at our online store.
YOU MUST BE 18 YEARS OR OLDER TO PURCHASE ITEMS FROM CIGARS.COM.AU
I DECLARE THAT I AM OVER 18 YEARS OF AGE